Friday, May 8, 2009

May 5X5 Received!

Donna sent me these beauties this month:
She also sent some sweet little extras like tea and stickers, all packaged so sweetly. I guess I should have photographed it for you, but I was just so anxious to get in to it all! Again, Donna sits and waits for my 5x5 envelope. I was especially late getting it in the mail this month and last month it got returned because I didn't stick enough stamps on it. Bad co-blogger! I promise to get my coaster swap out on time (maybe even early) and next month, Donna, it'll be on your door step on or before June 1st. Cross my heart.
~Sara

3 comments:

Donna said...

Pretty! They photographed really well. Did you have a virtual cup of tea with me yet? I'm drinking lemon ginger this am . .

Donna said...

oh, and ps - it's fine that mine hasn't arrived. Something to look forward to (beyond my big order of fabric . .when oh when will that arrive!)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.