Sunday, May 31, 2009

Coaster Swap Reminder & A Shop Update

First things first - all of you coaster swappers out there, please be reminded that tomorrow is June 1st. This date is important to us swappers because it's that special day where parcels are brought to the post office and are one step closer to our front doors! Please get in touch with your partner, or us, if you can't make it to the post on time...

Donna and I are so looking forward to see what everyone has up their sleeves. Don't forget to post photos to the Flickr pool over here.

Also, it feels quite weird to say this, but I've added some new items in the shop! Click on over and you'll find some quilted zipper pouches in various sizes. They took me ALL WEEKEND to make. So much for a quick and dirty project, but they were a fun way to pass the rainy days.

Have a great week,

~Sara

4 comments:

annie said...

very nice sara..they are so bright..

Kristy said...

Those are adorable little pouches, great work Sara!

Donna said...

Love the pouches and just made one mine, all mine!

So the little counter thing says this is post 99 . . . a big one coming up . . .I think we need a giveaway . . !!

GailM. said...

Hi there. I found your site through quilting bloggers. I too am in Fredericton. I love all the little projects you do. I do lots of little projects myself.