Are any of you playing?
I got tagged today by a friend on facebook with the following note:
Five for Five for Fun!
The first five (5) people to respond to this post will get something made by me.This offer does have some restrictions and limitations so please read carefully:
- I make no guarantees that you will like what I make.
- What I create will be just for you.
- It'll be done this year (2010).
- You have no clue what it's going to be. It will be something made in the real world and not something cyber. It may be a mixed CD. It may be a poem. I may draw or paint something. I might bake you something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure! [not me either]
- I reserve the right to do something extremely strange or kind of perverted.
And in return, all you need to do is post this text into a note of your own and make 5 things for 5 others - if you do not post a note of your own, then I cannot make and send your item!ANY ONE CAN RESPOND ... NOT JUST THE PEOPLE I HAVE TAGGED!
I posted a response to my friend's note, securing me a spot as one of her five folks. Then I quickly posted a note on my own profile and within an hour or so I had five friends signed up with posts of their own.
I love the idea of this . . . five surprise gifts to make over the year and passing on the crafty vibe. For fun indeed.
Feel free to post this note in your facebook profile and spread the crafty love!