Monday, March 23, 2009

WIP - Easter Eggs



'Tis the Season.
Although unseasonably cold here, (-10C this am!) I'm thinking springy thoughts.
With baby M sleeping for the first time in her room with her sister last night, (yay!!) we had some time to access the computer room/sewing room. While my husband happily sat at the computer catching up, I set right to work on some fabric easter eggs using the great tutorial over at Retro Mama. I am thinking I am going to fashion them into some sort of hanging decoration for easter. I got a bit ambitious cutting out pieces I think . . .lots of work ahead of me! It felt so amazingly GOOD to be back in the sewing room. Maybe you'll be hearing from me a little more often!



In the meantime, do check out this singer. I saw him last week, opening for Serena Ryder. Yum. He was awesome - and then lo and behold, I heard him on the most recent episode of Grey's Anatomy. They sure seem to have a penchant for ferretting out great Canadian tunes. Kudos to them for looking north for good music!





- Donna

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those eggs look gorgeous! Anxious to see them all together. You have patience for little items like those...me, not so much! I wish I did though!
I love that you and M shared time in the craft room...and that little M's stay in there was short and sweet!