Thursday, June 11, 2009

Last week was the mail week from heaven

Not only did I receive that perfect 5x5 envelope from Donna, my coaster swap parcel arrived from Isa! She was super creative and generous. See for yourself...

I love every little bit of it, from the beautiful fabrics she chose right down to the stamps on the box it came in. We already tried making some of those heart ice cubes. SO cute. I put some in Big E's waterbottle for soccer and she thought that was pretty special! From the bottom of my heart, thank you, Isa!
Pictures of other swap parcels are popping up over in our Flickr pool. There are some very talented people out there! If you were a swapper, don't forget to post your pictures to be included in our swap giveaway!

~Sara

4 comments:

Kelly O. said...

Incredible! I LOVE those COASTERS!
Is that a teapot cozy?

Feedsack Fantasy said...

They are beautiful, love that fabric!! TTFN ~Marydon

Melissa Goodsell said...

Some seriously yummyness there...those coasters are So beautiful and funky.

Red Pepper Quilts - Rita Hodge said...

Love love the coasters! Lucky you!