Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sewing vacation

I took a day off yesterday with the express plans to SEW!!! Holly came over to join me and we both jumped a bit from project option to project option before settling down at our machines. I ended up finishing two baby bibs for a baby gift (pattern by jennifer casa). I'm a little bit in love with the grey green one but the pop of orange on the blue one makes me smile I'll be shipping these off across the country later this week and I hope the newest arrival likes them.





I also made a bracelet using jennifer's awesome tutorial for wristlet's and Holly and I have plans to making a dozen or so for the most recent Craft Hope call out. More to come on that one!



Anyone feel like joining Holly and I in some bracelet making?



- Donna

3 comments:

Chantal said...

Cute bibs! A day off to craft sounds awesome. Actually a day off sounds awesome :)

Sara said...

Love those bibs, Donna. The fabrics work so well together! Glad you got some time away from it all to enjoy your new space with Holly.

Holly said...

I had such a great day Donna! Looking forward to Saturday.