Saturday, August 7, 2010

Sara's July Blocks

Finished and in the mail on time, thank you very much! My comfort zone was certainly streeeetched this time around...circles and handstitching.


I had been wanting to try my hand at circles of some sort for a while now, so this was just the push I needed. Not sure I'll rush in to my sewing space and start a king size quilt like this, but happy I tried it at least!

This Bee is fun! If you're not already in one, I recommend seeing about getting yourself involved. New fabric and techniques each month for a whole year! What's not to love?

~Sara

4 comments:

Ariane said...

I love your block and your siggy block! They look wonderful!!!

Donna said...

This is amazing!! Good for your for stepping off your comfort zone!

- Donna

Miley said...

Very pretty. You did an amazing job, are you sure this isn't your comfort zone?

Keep up your wonderful work,
Love Miley xxx
http://curiouscavortingcavoodle-miley.blogspot.com/

Christy Amular said...

it looks so pretty! well done!