Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hoppy Easter

I remember saying that as a kid . . I thought I was so witty.

Hope you are all enjoying your Easter weekends. It's a four day weekend here which has been so great. The Easter bunny tapped me on the shoulder while I was sleeping to ask if he could use those easter eggs I made last year to leave a trail for the kids to help them find their easter treats. I agreed; what a smart bunny to think of those little eggs all forgotten in the basement.

That's my story and I am sticking to it. I think next year we'll make a point of putting them out for the Easter bunny to use. I may smell a tradition in the making!

I am working on a quilt that isn't going super well. More of that to come . . .

. . to assuage myself I've signed up for the FQ swap over at Sew Mama Sew. Swap is open until Monday.

Off for a little walk around Hog's Back Falls with the family. Trying to distract M from her easter candy ..I didn't buy very much but the sugar intake has already been quite high this am, topped off with some of my husband's famous crepes for breakfast. Yikes!

- Donna

3 comments:

Casey said...

Hoppy Easter! I used to say that too :) enjoy your day!

Sara said...

Happy Easter, Donna et al! Thanks for the heads up on the SMS swap! Loved that one last time around. All signed up!

Nishant said...

great post and happy easter
free classified india