Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Random bits and bobs

Hi everyone!

How is your summer going? In my household, we're chugging along happily toward our week off. (only a week! eeps!). Today I am treating you to a random list of bits and bobs that have caught my eye lately.





  • Pinterest! OMG. Are you guys on board with this wonderful new time suck, I mean tool for finding fantastic things on the web and best, of all, bookmarking them in a lovely visual way? The site is only by invitation now, but if anyone wants an invitation, let me know. I'm there by my real name, Donna. Come say hi!


  • Unscripted Bee is almost ready to kick off. The postal strike set us back a week but I'm up for August and I packaged up my fabric today - labels are made; I just need to pick up some envelopes tomorrow and we're a go!


  • I'm freaking out a bit - have been accepted to do a graduate diploma in public policy /program evaluation - it should take me approximately 16 months. I am nervous about balancing work, family, and school. Any tips?


What's going on with all of you?



- Donna


3 comments:

Jennifer said...

my tip for balancing school, work, and family is to make sure you have a schedule for yourself for studying. that WILL be the thing that you blow off. trust me.

Sara said...

Pinterest - pure and true love.

Balancing school/work/family/sewing - Have reasonable expectations for yourself. A's are overrated.

What I'm up to - being lazy.

Erica said...

Love Pinterest!

1 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas